• Implemented an Azure Landing Zone at an enterprise scale
using Terraform, included multiple management groups and
subscriptions in accordance with Microsoft Cloud Adoption
• Created and managed multiple Azure Virtual
Networks with peering, vWan, VPN gateway, and Network
Security Groups (NSG), ensuring secure communication between
resources and on-premises infrastructure.
• Set up
continuous integration and deployment pipelines for
infrastructure and application deployment using Jenkins and
• Configured AWS SSO using Azure Active Directory and
implemented permission sets based on AAD groups.
Configured and maintained multiple VPCs with public and
private subnets, NAT gateways, VPNs, security groups, and
Network ACLs to ensure secure communication between
• Contributed to standard Terraform Modules for
AWS/Azure resources, implementing best practices and
enabling configuration as per specific requirements.
Designed, deployed, and managed highly available and
fault-tolerant infrastructure using Amazon EC2, ELB, Auto
Scaling, Route 53, and CloudFormation
• Designed and implemented AWS cloud infrastructure using services like EC2, S3, RDS, and Lambda.
• Developed a CLI application and slack bot using python to get the flight details between two airports.
• Developed Linux shell script which automates the process of installation and deployment of LAMP stack.
• Deployed AWS resources using Terraform and deployed two-tier applications with Load Balancer, EC2 and AWS RDS.