• Implemented an Azure Landing Zone at an enterprise scale
using Terraform, included multiple management groups and
subscriptions in accordance with Microsoft Cloud Adoption
• Created and managed multiple Azure
Virtual Networks with peering, vWan, VPN gateway, and
Network Security Groups (NSG), ensuring secure communication
between resources and on-premises infrastructure.
Set up continuous integration and deployment pipelines for
infrastructure and application deployment using Jenkins and
• Configured AWS SSO using Azure Active Directory and
implemented permission sets based on AAD groups.
Configured and maintained multiple VPCs with public and
private subnets, NAT gateways, VPNs, security groups, and
Network ACLs to ensure secure communication between
• Contributed to standard Terraform Modules
for AWS/Azure resources, implementing best practices and
enabling configuration as per specific requirements.
Designed, deployed, and managed highly available and
fault-tolerant infrastructure using Amazon EC2, ELB, Auto
Scaling, Route 53, and CloudFormation
• Designed and implemented AWS cloud infrastructure using
services like EC2, S3, RDS, and Lambda.
• Developed a CLI application and slack bot using python to
get the flight details between two airports.
• Developed Linux shell script which automates the process
of installation and deployment of LAMP stack.
• Deployed AWS resources using Terraform and deployed
two-tier applications with Load Balancer, EC2 and AWS RDS.